Fireboy DML Net Worth, Cars, Biography And Houses (Updated 2023)
Today’s focus is on Fireboy DML and in this article, We are going to update on Fireboy DML Net worth, Fireboy DML Biography, Fireboy DML achievement and awards, Fireboy DML Record Label, Fireboy DML Career and everything you need to know about him.
Fireboy DML Net Worth and Biography
Adedamola Adefolahan known professionally as Fireboy DML (born 5 February 1996), is a Nigerian singer, vocalist and a songwriter.
He is signed to YBNL Nation, a record label founded by multi talented Nigerian rapper Olamide. His debut studio album Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps was released in 2019 and garnered a lot of attention, streams and records.
He won Listener’s Choice and was nominated for Song of the Year for “Jealous” from the LTG album at the 2020 Soundcity MVP Awards Festival.
It is no doubt that Fireboy DML is a rare gem with an endless talent when it comes to writing songs. Fireboy is one of the few artists who had an opportunity and maximized it to the fullest. He deserves his flowers.
Fireboy DML Early life and career
Demola known as Fireboy DML grew up in Abeokuta, Ogun state and was a member of his local church choir. The veteran singer was born on the 5th of February, 1996.
Fireboy DML in an interview said he had developed interest in music while studying at Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria.
His breakthrough single “Jealous” first appeared on YBNL Nation’s collaborative album YBNL Mafia Family (2018), before being re-released in 2019.
The song is composed of guitar riffs, traditional drums and percussion; it combines African harmonies with elements of country and soul music. The song was produced by serial hit maker and record producer, Cracker Mallo and is centered around love and the complicated feelings that go along with it. The music video was directed by magnificent Director K.
On 14 June 2019, Fireboy DML released the romantic single “What If I Say”. It was produced by Pheelz, who incorporated a mix of percussion, ambient synth harmonies, and a drum riff into the production.
The visuals for “What If I Say” was directed by TG Omori. On 1 August 2019, Fireboy DML released another single “King”, in the song, he declares his worth to his love interest. The accompanying music video for “King” was directed by TG Omori; it contains images of Fireboy and his love interest in a rose petal embellished Rolls Royce, as well as images of him singing at a fashion show where models walk on a runway.
Fireboy DML released his debut studio album Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps on 29 November in the year 2019. It was initially scheduled for release on four days earlier.
Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps (LTG) comprises 13 tracks and didn’t have any guest artist; it amassed over 6 million streams on Spotify three days after its release setting a new record. Off the album has a song titled “Vibration” which was a fan favourite.
On 17 August 2020, Fireboy released the tracklist to his second album, Apollo. Which received an 8 out of 10 rating from Pitchfork.
In 2021, Fireboy DML released the single “Peru,” which Music in Africa wrote “affirms [his] Afrobeats intelligence.”
On 7 February 2022, his song – Peru Remix featuring Ed Sheeran debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 chart breaking and setting new records for an Afrobeat artist.
On 3 March 2022, Fireboy was featured on the Sickick remix to Madonna’s 1998 single “Frozen“. The official music video was filmed on the same day.
Fireboy DML Awards and Achievements
The highlight of his achievements was when the organisers of the BET in July 2022 announced the names of nominees for the annual show, of which American singer/rapper Doja Cat emerged top nominee.
This nomination marks the first BET appearance for Fireboy, although he has won several Headies awards and other major awards in Africa.
He is competing for the Best International Act title with fellow Nigerian artist Tems; South African Major League DJz; Congolese Fally Ipupa; British Dave; Dinos; Little Simz; Ludmilla; and Tayc.
- The Headies Award for Next Rated 2019
- City People Music Award for Most Promising Act of the Year 2019
- The Headies Award for Album of the Year 2021 · APOLLO
- The Headies Award for Best Pop Single 2019 · Jealous
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding International Song 2022 · Peru
- BET Award for Best International Act 2022
- City People Music Award for Revelation of the Year 2019
- The Headies Award for Hip Hop World Revelation of the Year 2021
- City People Music Award for Popular Song of the Year 2019
- The Headies Award for Best Recording of the Year 2021 · Dreamer
- MTV Africa Music Award for Best Male 2021
- City People Music Award for Album of the Year 2020 · APOLLO
- City People Music Award for Best New Act of the Year 2019
- The Headies Award for Best Song Writer of the year 2022, 2021 · Peru, Dreamer
- The Headies Award for Best Pop Album 2021 · APOLLO
- The Headies Award for Best R&B Album 2021 · Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps
- The Headies Award for Afrobeat Pop Single (Nigeria) 2022 · Peru
- The Future Awards Africa Prize for Music (Endowed by Infinix) 2022, 2020
- The Headies Award for Song of the Year 2022, 2019 · Peru, Jealous
- The Headies Award for Viewer’s Choice 2022, 2021, 2019 · Peru
- Listener’s Choice and was nominated for Song of the Year for “Jealous” at the 2020 Soundcity MVP
Fireboy DML Net Worth 2023
We can’t actually place a direct figure on his net worth but it can be estimated based on his income from shows, record labels, music videos and gifts from top Celebrities.
It is no news that Fireboy DML is among the best pop singer in Africa as has won the heart of millions of people all over the globe.
His principal source of cash comes from the digital sales of his successful songs and albums, as well as through sold-out performances, YouTube music videos, and endorsement deals with major businesses.
Calculating the income based on streaming platforms which covers more than 70% of his income according to the data collated, it was reported that Fireboy DML has over 200 million streams will be an estimated income of $350,000.
From his YouTube account which has the collation of 180 million views, the estimated value will be $400,000.
According to the evaluations made, we can therefore conclude that Fireboy DML net worth is estimated at around $800,000 (N500 Million Naira) which makes him one of the richest in the country.